MY BEGINNINGS
My husband and I have been married for almost 8 years. We have 3 beautiful girls; Sara almost 5 , Grace 2 and Allyson is 4 months. We would love to add a boy to our family of girls. But we are leaving that up to God. When he is ready we will be ready. I am a lover of the Lord. My life depends on him. I know I wouldn't have gotten this far without my faith. God is my strength and Jesus my energy.
I have the best job in the whole world. I am a wife and mother. I LOVE taking care of my husband who works hard everyday for me to be able to stay home with our children. Frank truly is giving me my dream of being a full time mother. For me there is nothing better than spending all day with my beautiful, happy, smiley, giggly, silly, unpredicable girls. They can very easily make a cloudy day seem bright and sunny. I am very thankful for the blessings in my life. As each and everyday goes by I thank God for them all. I don't take anything for granted. And I look foward to the surprises God has for me for every tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am a Mom of five and I cannot agree more...being a Mom is the best job in the world. I would not trade anything for it. It is wonderful to be there for all of their changes and big accomplishments in life. I admire you for loving your family.
Post a Comment