Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First Big BooBoo


My Sara got her first big booboo last week. It was raining out and had been for a day or two. My girls had so much energy because they could not get out and were running through the house. I told them not to run through the house, that someone could get hurt. So I suggested they play in their tent. They love to tip over the tent and when they did Sara knocked her head on the coffee table. She was really good and brave while getting stitches. 7. She got 7 stitches. And 2 red popsicles. So we went after 5 days to get them out and I figured she would be good and brave like the first time. NO, she wasn't. She wouln't even let the lady take her temp in her mouth. She screamed the whole time and it took two of us to hold her down. She told me later it didn't even hurt. I was very disappointed in her. She had all her animals taken away. There is no worse punishment for her.

We all thought Grace would be the first with stitches!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Joe only got 3 stitches this time. The gash was only about an inch long but it was split wide open!

Unknown said...

Ouch. Thats gotta hurt. You know, getting your animals takin' away like that. The poor girl.:) Just kidding!

Hi Sara! I miss you and can't wait to see your two sisters! I miss your Mom and Dad too! Love, cousin Kaity.

Unknown said...

I miss you Aunt Carrie!

Love, Kaitlyn