
Grace, 2, is my second Angel. Grace was my smallest baby. She was always so innocent and sweet. I was afraid to leave her in Nursery at church because I did not want the bigger kids knocking her over or accidently bumping her. Grace just seemed that delicate. So she turned 1. Her new name became Hurricane Grace!! Still sweet, not so innocent. Tissues pulled out of boxes, clothes out of drawers, dog food spilled. If she could reach it, she was making it a mess. Grace could easily make me mad with these storms but then in the same way she makes me laugh. She is soooo funny. Grace can call the sun out on a rainy day! You can not be mad with Grace around. I just love her to pieces. She always has the biggest smile and is such a ball of energy.
Grace has 2 best friends. Her sisters, Sara and Allyson. She has told me this. I have been told that syblings cannot be best friends but I disagree. I see it in my girls everyday. Yes the older two do fight but they are really beginning to play together very well. Grace loves to play anything with her sisters. If they are apart, Grace always asks for Sara. And she loves her baby sister Allyson. Allyson is HER baby sister and she just wants her to grow and play. Grace will do anything to get Allyson to smile and talk to her. God was perfect in his decision to give Grace to my second.
Grace has 2 best friends. Her sisters, Sara and Allyson. She has told me this. I have been told that syblings cannot be best friends but I disagree. I see it in my girls everyday. Yes the older two do fight but they are really beginning to play together very well. Grace loves to play anything with her sisters. If they are apart, Grace always asks for Sara. And she loves her baby sister Allyson. Allyson is HER baby sister and she just wants her to grow and play. Grace will do anything to get Allyson to smile and talk to her. God was perfect in his decision to give Grace to my second.

No comments:
Post a Comment