Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Marker Mess


Well here is Grace. I thought I would let her use markers since her sister was coloring with them . She was having trouble closing them but she was trying really hard to be good, color only on the paper and close them tight when finished. Well I was suprised when she did very well with them. She really did not mean to write on her face. She was rubbing her nose with the marker in her hand. I kept telling her she was writing on her face but she really did not understand until I showed her in the mirror. She is so funny. Then later on she wrote on the carpet. Luckily it is washable. No more markers for her for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was checking out Mel's blog, and just by chance thought I would see if you had written anything. I loved reading it. It's so beautiful how you describe your love for God and your girls. They are precious! You just about brought me to tears!
Janet

Aussie said...

where are the new posts??? I've been neglecting the boy's blog, but this semester has been very very tiring. Hope to see you soon!

Nina, Aussie, and Dillon