.jpg)
Spring. I just love spring! Well I really love summer. But spring is great! So today, I decided, was 'spring picture day'. I dressed the girls up so nice and springy- and clean. Then my mom and I took them to Azalea park to get some great pictures with the azaleas. Dress them up, sit them by some flowers, and take a picture. Sounds easy to those who haven't any children. Between Allyson and Grace, WOW!! Getting one girl to be good in a picture was easy, but getting three girls to sit and look at the same time was definitely a challenge. Between crying, picking noses, pulling up dresses and eating nature we did managed to get a few that really turned out Great. But I think Grace (in the green) won the prize for best picture this time. Check these out!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

4 comments:
WOW, you did a great job with the pic's. Susan and I both enjoy you and the girls during our Wednesday night Small Group.
I didn't know you blogged! How exciting! Very adorable photos of your girls by the way! I will never forget those squeeky shoes of Grace's. Hope all is well with you guys, and I will add you all to my blog list. Good to see you on here!
AG
The girls are gorgeous!!! Good job. Kathy
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A MONTH!
Post a Comment