
After long anticipation from our family, we finaly have our pup! Her name is Stella. She is sooo beautiful, and I have really fallen for her. Heres how it all went down:
Stella is an Australian Jack Russell Terrier. My brother, Matt, also has an Australian Jack (Aussie) that he was wanting to stud out. It is hard to find an Australian Jack here in the states. He got his in Australia while stationed there. Last fall Matt heard about this guy (Dan) in Flordia that breeds these dogs for show and Dan had heard about Matt. Funny they were both looking for each other. Well come to find out Dans female (Bella) was just pregnant when Matt finally got a hold of Dan. So we could either wait till next summer and breed Matts Aussie with Dans Bella and get one of those babies OR get one of Bellas babies now and breed her with Aussie later. So we deceided to go with the NOW baby. I'm so glad we did. We did not tell the girls about her. Uncle Matt delivered Stella on July 3rd. She was 9 weeks, now 10 weeks. She is a great puppy! And the girls love her. She is still not fully potty trained but we are working on it. She loves to bring toys under the sofa to chew on. But no damage done, YET. She has a bell on so we can find her; but if she is quiet we know to look in my closet. She likes to sleep there. I just love her, love her, love her!! She is our new baby!

1 comment:
The pup is the cutest!!!!! I can't wait to see and play with him. I love you soooo much. Nancy
Post a Comment