
At exactly 6 months Allyson began to get herself to her knees, and she started crawling- or slithering- about a week later. Now a month later she is crawling everywhere and has a couple of times gotten herself to a sitting position. It seems everyday she goes further and further with her crawling. I am starting to really notice what small toys are left on the floor for her to put in her mouth. But she is so proud of herself and loves to get to things just to see what they feel like. For like a week the kitchen floor was very facinating to her. She would work really hard to get to the kitchen and then she would just stop and feel the floor. Allyson is getting 3 more teeth, that will make a grand total of 7. She loves to eat plan crackers and soggy cheerios. But don't try to trick her with vegatables!! She does not like them; (Not with a goat, not on a boat!!) She is so smiley and is a "quiet giggler." Ally smiles ALL the time but it is hard to get her to laugh out loud. Sara was the same way. I love this age of a baby but then again I don't think there has been an age I haven't loved......Yet!??
Check out this short video clip of Ally crawling.

No comments:
Post a Comment