
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Cool Hideout!! NO BOYS ALLOWED!!
So this week I have been doing some sewing. I made curtains for Sara and Graces closet, a bed skirt for their bunk bed, and the coolest curtains for their bunk bed. They love to play on the bottom bunk and close the curtains like it is a fort. I remember when I was a kid we would play in my brothers bunk bed like it was a little house or a fort. We would hang a blanket from the top bunk but it fell down after a while of getting in and out. I remember it was so fun so I made it more permanent with a curtain rod. I just knew my girls would love it. And they do!! Their friends love it too! Most of the day they are playing in their new hide out with their stuffed animals, and all I hear is fun and giggling! Here is a pictures of their bed, then another picture of it transformed into a hide out.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
how cool! Great idea Ms. Suzy-Homemaker... Thank goodness Matt is good with a sewing machine (I should really learn how to sew, I am 28!)
The curtains and bed skirt look great!
I'm trying to get back on the blog-bandwagon!!!
WAY cute!!!
Can I get something like that for my bed or am I too old?
Oh, and your blog looks so sweet! I really like what you have done with it!
Post a Comment