ABSOLUTELY!!
I have been told that siblings cannot be best friends and I am crazy to think so. But who better to be my children's best friend than well, my own children? They are each others best friends. I see it even with my 7 month old. They all just care so much for each other. They laugh and giggle and play silly. They teach each other about fairness, cooperation, kindness, and caring; quite often the hard way. They learn things from one another that we as parents couldn't teach them. They are such great blessings to each other. Yes they do bicker and argue at times but really they enjoy each others company. They know each others favorite toys and they know how the other one plays and pretends. With a sibling you always have someone to stick up for you; someone to take your side when you are out trying to conquer the world. Sara waits for grace to wake up from her nap so they can play. When Grace and I are out spending one on one time together she always asks for Sara. And Allyson, well, she lights up at the sight of either of her big sisters. I love my girls and I love how they love each other. And I know from my own expierence as a child and by watching my children now that.....
SIBLINGS CAN BE BEST FRIENDS!!!

2 comments:
You have been memed by Melynda at www.ourblessedarrows.blogspot.com.
Click on over to see what all the fuss is about!
Amen to that! I have 3 sisters and we are best friends. We are not in eachother's business all the time, but we are always available and love any time we can get together.
From day one we have told our children, "Look, God has given you best friends for life." I love seeing these relationships deepen and the true affection they share. It makes me happy to know that they will have eachother for a lifetime.
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Nice to meet you.
Post a Comment