Saturday, January 26, 2008

I was memed

I was memed by my sister Mel. I have never heard of this game before but think I can play it. There are rules for this meme. I mean after all we are human, and humans have rules. They are as follows:

*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
*Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
*Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

OK. For the list of the six:

1. I love ice cream. I LOVE LOVE LOVE ice cream. I have great will power but when there is ice cream in the house I HAVE to have it. Often I will wait till all the children are in bed and I will enjoy it in the quiet while watching my favorite show or reading or spending time with my husband (lately in front of the fire.) Ice cream is GREAT!! Almost any kind will do but my favorites are 'Cookies n Creme' and 'All That and Caramel' by Breyers. (thanks again Mel!)
2. I have the absolute best job in the whole world!! I take care of my 3 girls and my husband. I feel so lucky to have this job. Even though I know this is the way God meant it to be I still feel bad that hubby HAS to go work outside the home while I GET to hang out with these 3 wonderful little girls. I feel like he should resent me for him not being able to be here to enjoy all that goes on during the day. But he doesn't, and he is fine with it and he loves me. It is amazing how our roles in our family work so well. No wonder this is how God had wanted it to work.
3. I hate winter!! I don't like being cold. I am a summer girl and so are my girls. I just want to wear shorts and work in the garden. I love to cut the grass with the heat from the sun warming me up. I love the sprinkler in the yard and the green grass. I love hot summers!!
4. I want a puppy. We all want a puppy. I want a king cocker spaniel but we will probley get a jack russel, it seems to run in our family.
5. I want to learn to make a quilt.
6. I would love to be a foster parent of a little one.
Ok you two have been memed! (I don't know many bloggers who have not been memed so two will have to do.)

Kathy Beam

Bill and Susan

Have fun!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've been tagged by Kaitlyn at Kaitlynology.com!
Go to her Blog to find out what to do!