Monday, March 10, 2008

ALLYSONS NEW GAME!

Allyson is 9 months old now and she is so funny. I love to see her smile and I will do anything to get her to laugh! She is crawling so fast and pulling up on anything she can just to be as big as her sisters. Ally is so helpful at such a young age; She cleans off my coffee table for me every morning when her daddy and I don't get to it. And she makes sure there is nothing small on the floor for us to step on. Really, she keeps all of us busy! But I love this stage, then again I seem to love all of their stages.

Ally loves to play peek-a-boo. I thought she was so funny when she initiated the game herself. Now she does this often. It is her new favorite game!!



1 comment:

lynnmellis said...

I recall a daughter of mine who loved the same game.... She would crawl over behind a set of orange, yellow and green flowered drapes that hung over a set of sliding glass doors and wait for her twin brother to crawl by. Then she would whip back the drape, expose her hiding place, laugh so hard she literally rocked herself over, eventually said something akin to the word "peek!" One of many many favorite memories I hold dear.

And, oh, her twin brother would always, always squeal with laughter and crawl away to a safe distance. It always amazed me that those two could entertain themselves in this manner time and time again.