Sunday, March 09, 2008

I MISSED A FIRST!!

Sara lost her first tooth on Saurday and I missed it. Daddy was home with the girls while I was at a church function. I was only gone for a couple of hours but the excitment could not wait.


We have been talking about it and we have read books about it. Sara even has me wiggle her teeth once in a while to see if any are wiggly. But I just tell her "not yet, it will happen soon." And soon it did!!


The girls were playing on the bottom bunk with a soft stuffed bunny. Somehow it ended up in Saras mouth and when Grace pulled it out Saras tooth came with it. It scared her at first because she wasn't expecting her tooth to fall out yet. (It wasn't even wiggly) She ran straight to the bathroom to wash her mouth out. Daddy spent several minutes on his hands and knees searching for the missing tooth since he had no idea where it might have ended up. He found it in the hallway. Sara put her tiny tooth in her tooth fairy pillow, (one my mom made for me for my first tooth) and hugged it till I came home. She was so excited and proud! The tooth fairy brought her a special letter and 7 dollars. Must have been a GREAT tooth!!



No comments: