I viewed this clip on my sisters blog and I thought WOW!! This is awsome! But before you click 'play' make sure you have about 9 minutes to watch the whole thing.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This was just wonderful. I really really enjoyed it. Bless you In Him Nancy
The man speaks with a great deal of conviction. I have no doubt that he can fill a room, and I wouldn't mind being there. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
I am a very happy wife and mother. My husband and I have 3 wonderful girls who make us laugh everyday. I love my church family and always look foward to going to Wednesday night small group.
2 comments:
This was just wonderful. I really really enjoyed it. Bless you In Him Nancy
The man speaks with a great deal of conviction. I have no doubt that he can fill a room, and I wouldn't mind being there. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment